The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one handed outer strap adjustment through use of Buckingham’s patent pending WebGrab™ with the New BuckHorn Adjustment Lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a New Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- Through use of the BuckGrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one handed adjustment of the inner strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left handed users.
- Red warning center within straps to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- Its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps in the field.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
*This unit is rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
|Product Name:||EZ SQUEEZE™ WITH WOVEN INNER STRAP FOR DISTRIBUTION|
|Body Belt Connector Type:||SnapHook|
|Body Belt Connector Material:||Steel|
|Inner Strap Length:||48″|
|Inner Strap Material:||Woven Nylon Web|
|Inner Adjustment Type:||Aluminum WebGrab|
|Outer Strap Length:||36″|
|Outer Strap Material:||Neoprene Impregnated Nylon|
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type:||ALuminum WebGrab|
|Pole Size:||Up to Class 1, 65′ pole & 50″ circumference|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Made In USA:||Yes|